Re – exportation
Re – exportation of goods:
Goods imported to Sudan and intended to be re–exported outside the Sudan divided into (3) divisions:
- Final re–exportation : the following documents should be presented :
- Import certificate (Customs form No. (27).
- Export license from the ministry of trade.
- Form EX from the bank of Sudan or any commercial bank.
- Re–exportation (return back) require the presentation of the following:
- Exportation should be under Customs form No.(9).
- Import certificate (Customs form No.(27).
- Export license form the ministry of trade.
- EX from the bank of Sudan or any commercial bank.
- Other documents (standardization, agriculture, Health, geology …etc)
C: Re – exportation from inside the Customs enclosure :
- Because of inconsistence with the standardization or health conditions or any other logical reason.
- There is no need for ministry of trade license .
- No need for EX form.